Abstract Submission Deadline: Monday, 25th May 2020 [23:59 CET]
This year there will be a separate link to submit PhD Thesis abstracts – further information on format and content can be found in the menu "PhD Thesis Abstract".
Abstract submission for the ESGE 29th Annual Congress 2020 opens on 27th February 2020 and closes on 25th May 2020.
Notifications regarding abstract acceptance/rejection will be sent out on 22nd June 2020.
We are writing to invite you to present your scientific work at the ESGE 29th Annual Congress to be held in Lisbon, Portugal on
11th - 14th October 2020.
How to submit an abstract
Go to one of the two abstract submission sections mentioned below and use the credentials you received by e-mail from the ESGE Abstract Services.
If you have not yet received these credentials, please contact email@example.com to create your account.
Be aware that this year we have two links to submit an abstract:
Brief Abstract Guidelines
- Abstracts must be submitted exclusively online via the submission system.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English only
- Previously published or presented material may be submitted and presented at the Congress but will not be published in the Abstract Book. The authors are required to complete a statement to confirm whether the submitted material has been published before
- A patient consent to publish statement should be included when abstracts include patient videos/photos and/or 3 or more pieces of identifiable information about individual patients (age, gender, diagnosis)
- In the case of more than one submission, only one oral presentation meeting the criteria can be selected.
- Maximum number of authors is 6.
- Video abstract should include the video with abstract submission.
- Please read carefully the instructions about the topics, content and format and submission procedure before submitting your abstract
Please be aware that only abstracts of authors who are registered for the congress will be considered for placement within the scientific programme. Registration deadline for abstract submitters is 3rd July 2020.
We look forward to receiving your abstracts and seeing you in Lisbon!
ESGE Scientific Committee
Abstract Submission Deadline: Monday, 25th May 2020 (23:59 CET)