Extended Abstract Submission Deadline
Abstract Submission Deadline: Tuesday, 30th May 2023 [23:59 CET]
Note: There will be a separate link to submit PhD Thesis abstracts – further information on format and content can be found in the menu "PhD Thesis Abstract".
We invite you to present your scientific work at the ESGE 32nd Annual Congress 2023 to be held in Brussels, Belgium on 1st - 4th October 2023.
Notifications regarding abstract acceptance/rejection will be sent out on 26th June 2023.
👉 How to submit an Abstract
Go to one of the two abstract submission sections mentioned below and use the credentials you received by e-mail from the ESGE Abstract Services.
If you have not yet received these credentials, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to create your account.
Be aware that this year we have two links to submit an abstract:
👉 Important Options to choose in 2023:
Please choose one of the following options during the abstract submission process:
- I want to qualify to be included to present in a Best Selected Abstract Session with the possibility to win a prize of Best Selected Oral or Best Selected Video Abstract
- I want to qualify for my abstract to be presented in a Plenary Session (Oral/Video) and receive a certificate of presentation in a plenary session
👉 Brief Abstract Guidelines
- Abstracts must be submitted exclusively online via the submission system.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English only
- Previously published or presented material may be submitted and presented at the Congress but will not be published in the Abstract Book. The authors are required to complete a statement to confirm whether the submitted material has been published before
- A statement of patient consent to publish should be included when abstracts include patient videos/photos and/or 3 or more pieces of identifiable information about individual patients (age, gender, diagnosis)
- In the case of more than one submission, only one oral presentation meeting the criteria will be selected.
- Maximum number of authors is 6.
- Video abstract should include the video (final version) with abstract submission.
- Please read carefully the instructions about the topics, content and format and submission procedure before submitting your abstract
To view and/or edit an abstract that has been saved, but not yet submitted, please click ‘Manage Abstract’ below. This website works best with Internet Explorer 7 (or higher) or the latest version of Firefox, Chrome or Safari browsers on PC or Macintosh.
Please be aware that only abstracts of authors who are registered for the congress will be considered for placement within the scientific programme. Registration deadline for abstract submitters is 19th July 2023.
We look forward to receiving your abstracts and seeing you in Brussels!
ESGE Scientific Committee